A different perspective.

 A different perspective.

I’m up for learning something new,

I just don’t like being talked down to,

Everyone learns in their own special ways,

For people like me,

We find it hard to concentrate, 

We can’t react and listen,

We’re usually off in our own little bubble of weirdness,

And not reading your social ques,

Or reacting how you want us to,

Show me again and please don’t shout,

As the distractions around me,

Mess with my mind,

Please repeat your words again,

So my mind can let it sink in,

Remember everyone learns in different ways,

And I’m up for being taught something new,

So please don’t talk to me,

Like I’m something from your shoe.

Written by: Katie Clarke 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the dream 2nd draft

The Dream. 1st draft

Divine.